Download Dinajpur Board Scholarship Result 2023 HSC SSC PDF
Dinajpur Board HSC SSC Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Published by https://www.dinajpurboard.gov.bd. Dinajpur Education Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download Link Available for HSC SSC Candidates. Dear students, you check the download link and click to go to the next step.
Dinajpur Board Scholarship Result 2023 www.dinajpurboard.gov.bd
Welcome to Dinajpur Education Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF File Download Page. Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Dinajpur Education Board SSC HSC Scholarship Result 2023 published in PDF file format. Below is the detailed information shared with Dinajpur Board SSC HSC Scholarship Result 2023 pdf file download link.
Dinajpur Education Board of Bangladesh along with other education boards in the country declares its SSC HSC scholarship results from every year. The scholarship is awarded to students who have achieved outstanding results in their SSC HSC examination.
Dinajpur Board SSC HSC Scholarship Result is usually declared a few months after the release of the SSC HSC Exam Result. The announcement is made through various media outlets including newspapers, the Dinajpur Education Board website, social media platforms, and our website www.ourbd24.net.
To be eligible for the Dinajpur Board SSC HSC Scholarship, students must achieve a certain minimum grade point average (GPA) in their SSC HSC examination. Exact GPA requirements vary depending on the category of the scholarship.
There are various categories of SSC HSC scholarships, including talent pool, general, and stipend. The Talent Pool Scholarship is awarded to students who have achieved the highest GPA in their respective Board of Education, while the General Scholarship is awarded to students who have achieved a slightly lower GPA. The stipend scholarship is awarded to students from disadvantaged backgrounds who have achieved a minimum GPA.
If you are a student who has recently given the SSC HSC exam under Dinajpur Education Board, you can visit the board website or contact your educational institution and visit our website www.ourbd24.net daily to know when to get Dinajpur Board SSC HSC Scholarship. Results will be announced.
Dinajpur Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download Link
To download the SSC HSC Scholarship Result PDF file 2023, firstly click on the download button below, on the next page you will get your desired SSC HSC Scholarship Result PDF file download link. Clicking there will download the file.
After you download the file, open it and find out your SSC HSC Scholarship Result by your roll number, your name, and your educational institution name.
If you have a problem understanding something or if you can't download then comment to us. Keep an eye on our website regularly to be the first to get all updates about Dinajpur Education Board Scholarship Result 2023.
All Education Board Scholarship Result 2023 Download Link
- Dhaka Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Chittagong Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Comilla Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Dinajpur Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Jessore Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Rajshahi Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Sylhet Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Barisal Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Mymensingh Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Madrasah Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
- Technical Board Scholarship Result 2023 PDF Download
About Dinajpur Education Board Bangladesh
Dinajpur Education Board is one of the nine education boards in Bangladesh responsible for conducting secondary and higher secondary examinations in the Dinajpur Division. The board was established in 2006 and is located in the northern city of Dinajpur, Bangladesh.
Dinajpur Education Board's primary responsibilities include administering and conducting the Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), and Vocational Examinations. The Board is also responsible for preparing and publishing examination results, issuing certificates to successful candidates, and providing necessary assistance to educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
Dinajpur Education Board is headed by a Chairman and has much administrative staff who are responsible for performing various tasks related to conducting and conducting examinations. The Board also has several committees and sub-committees which work to ensure the smooth functioning of the Board and its activities.
The Dinajpur Education Board is dedicated to providing quality education to students in the Dinajpur Division and ensuring that they receive the necessary support and guidance to achieve their educational goals. The board works closely with educational institutions, teachers, and parents to create a conducive learning environment that fosters academic excellence and promotes overall development.
History and Traditions of Dinajpur District
Dinajpur district is situated at an average height of 112-120 feet above sea level. Geographically, the district is located between 25014 and 25038 degrees north latitude and 88005 and 85028 degrees longitude. The total area of this district is 3437.98 square kilometers consisting of 13 upazilas. According to the 2022 census, its total population is 33,15,238, of which 16,60,997 are males and 16,53,305 are females. Stretching vertically from north to south, the district is bounded by Thakurgaon and Panchagarh in the north, Gaibandha and Jaipurhat in the south, Nilphamari and Rangpur districts in the east and West Bengal state of India in the west.
According to folklore, one Dinaj or Dinaraj was the founder of the Dinajpur royal family. Dinajpur is the name of the Mauza located in Rajbari after his name. Later, during the British rule, the Ghoraghat government was abolished and the British formed a new district and named the district Dinajpur in honor of the king. The name Dinajpur is first used in documents of the Company period. But geographically Dinajpur Mauza is very old. Dinajpur's prehistoric collector and renowned archaeologist Mr. West Mecott is credited with first uncovering the name Dinajpur and its origin.
The present area of Dinajpur district is 3437.98 square kilometers. But earlier this district was vast in size. During the height of the Pala dynasty, Dinajpur was spread over the entire Rajshahi division and some parts of Dhaka district. After it was declared as a district, its expansion became much smaller than the earlier Dinajpur. During the early days of British rule and the decline of Muslim rule, about fifteen annas of present-day Maldah and Bogra districts and most of Rangpur Rajshahi and Purnia districts were part of Dinajpur. Historian Buchanan gave its area as 5374 square miles.
In the middle of the English period, i.e., in the revenue survey conducted between 1757 and 1861, the area was reduced to 4,543 square miles. By 1872 AD it had come down to 4,142 square miles and by the end of British rule it stood at 3,946 square miles. It became necessary to continuously reduce the size of the administration to establish and run it smoothly.
Between 1800 and 1801 AD, the large estates of Dinajpur were annexed to Purnia, Rangpur and Rajshahi districts. No further changes were made until 1833 AD when another large portion was annexed to the districts of Bogra and Maldah.
In 1864-1865, a vast pargana called Khatra was cut off from this district and added to Bogra district. Around 1868-1870, a large part of this district was added to Bogra and Maldah districts. In 1897-1998, Mahadevpur Thana located in the southern part of the district was transferred to Rajshahi. There were no further changes till the pre-Pakistan era.
On August 14, 1947, two separate states named Pakistan and India emerged in the British-ruled India. At that time, according to Radcliffe Rowedad, ten thanas of this district were included in the West Bengal province of India and formed Paschim Dinajpur district. On the other hand, Tetulia, Panchagarh, Boda, Debiganj, and Patgram thana are connected to Dinajpur from the Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal. Later, the Pakistan government merged the Patgram police station with Rangpur and Dhamir, Porsha and Patnitla police stations in the southern part of Dinajpur with the Naogaon sub-division of Rajshahi. Finally, in 1984 two sub-divisions of Dinajpur Thakurgaon and Panchagarh got the status of separate districts.
Origin of Dinajpur city:
Dinajpur was one of the district towns created at the beginning of the East India Company rule in Bangladesh. In 1765 AD, eight years after the battle of Palashi, the British army conquered the area. As a result, the Nawabi rule ended, and the former capital Ghoraghat Nagar fell. Dinajpur city started to develop after that.
During the pre-British era, almost the entire area of North Bengal was covered by the Nawab-ruled Ghoraghat Sarkar (district) and the administrative seat of the government was Ghoraghat Nagar. Mir Karam Ali, the last Muslim fauzdar of this government, was defeated in a battle with the English commander, Mr. Courtrill. As a result, the entire northern region including Ghoraghat Nagar was handed over to the British. The large district formed by the victorious Company Government for the administration of North Bengal (1786), its headquarters or district town was established at the Mauza called Dinajpur. The capital of the Dinajpur dynasty was in this mouza. Experts believe that the district town of the English period also originated from the same source.
According to the Dinajpur Gazetteer, in 1783 AD a separate permanent collectorate was established at Dinajpur for the administration of the district. According to Mr. Gesnjiar it had till now the joint Collectorate of Dinajpur-Rangpur. The original Collector's office was set up in the old building of the Zilla School (recently demolished) by withdrawing the documents from Rajaseresta. Before becoming a district school, the building was Rajkachari. The collector was Mr. Marriott. The king was Raja Radhanath, the youngest heir to the dynasty. However, the royal estate of the minor king was in extreme disarray due to the company's plot.
Collector Mr. HJ Hatch introduced the first regular rule in Dinajpur district as divisions and sub-divisions were formed in 1786 AD. A permanent collectorate building was constructed on the premises of Tajjanya Golkuthi and a regular document circulation and preservation system was introduced. According to the Gazetteer, Mr. Hatch was a strict imperialist, domineering, and possessive of snobbery. It was under his management that the first British-style governance structure prevailed in the district, which continues till today in the trend of collectorate-centric governance.
According to the information found in the Gazetteer, during Mr. Hatch's tenure, the first own collector's building was built in Dinajpur (1786). Located in Bahadur Bazar Mohalla, the building was named 'Golkuthi Palace'. This palace, built in the European style of medieval architecture, is a prominent landmark of Dinajpur. Mr. Hatch was the Collector of Dinajpur district from 1786-1793 AD. Dangerous Mr. Hatch married a native girl named Kesari Bibi. The first collectorate office building of Dinajpur was built around the palace square.
With the introduction of British rule in Dinajpur and the establishment of the District Collectorate and the introduction of a well-organized administrative system, the modern district town began to be built on a few mouzas given by the kings. All English documents were withdrawn from Rajbari and placed in Golkuthi Bhavan. The city of Ghoraghat during the Mughal period was completely abandoned.
The city of Dinajpur is located on the banks of the mythical river Punarbhaba. However, geologically the city is built on the bed of a dead river called Ghaghra. Rivers like the dead Ghaghra-Gabura-Kachai were once tributaries of the Panabhara. In the early days of the city, all those rivers were flowing with strong currents. According to the Dinajpur Gazetteer the Ghaghra-Kachai (Kanchmati)-Gabura-Garveshwari rivers are related and originate from almost the same source. The dying river which reaches the northern edge of the city and flows southward through the eastern side of the Rajbari is called Gabura or Garveshwari and the small Adhamra stream which now joins the Punarbhava is known as Ghaghra.
Ghoraghat during the Mughal period was called a city of 52 patti and 53 lanes, similarly Dinajpur during the British period was a city of 7 floors and 8 patti. Tala antonymous mauzas are Nimtala, Ganeshtala, Kalitala, Sasthitala, Phultala, Bakultala, Lakshitala and Patti antonymous mauzas are Maldahapatti, Dhakalapatti, Churipatti, Shakaripatti, Kayapatti, Basuniapatti, Chauliapatti and Thongapatti etc. The total number of mohallas in the city is 26. Although the number of mauzas has increased as compared to earlier, no new mauzas with Tala or Patti surnames have been included.
According to the details given in the Dinajpur Gazetteer, the general identity of the old Dinajpur city was as follows:
Raiganj : The main area of the city. It was mainly a market place, a place of trade and investment of merchants and stock trading.
Kanchanghat : Western area of the city near the river. The features of the place suggest that it was formerly a commercial center. But later (Strong Saheb's time, 1910 AD) houses and gardens of well-to-do upper class people were built in the place.
Paharpur : Southern area of the city. Jails, hospitals, railway stations, offices-courts and residences of government employees have been built here.
Pulhat : Located south of the city. There are many rice mills and large paddy barns. From the abundance of rice mills and ammunition warehouses, it seems that it started to develop as an industrial area from the beginning. A bi-weekly market also sits here.
These prominent areas included in the city were later divided into smaller neighborhoods. For example, new neighborhoods like Munsipara, Nimtala, Ganeshtala, Kshetripara, Kayapatti, Basuniapatti etc. were created within the Rajganj area. The area extending to the river bank on the western side is known as Sasthitala, Baluadanga, Ghasipara, Chauliapatti etc. and Balubari Mahalla is formed in the eastern part of the city. The houses of local noble families were built in Shasthitala, Ghasipara, Kalitala, Barabandar, Balubari and some suburban areas from that time. The present Mission Road Mahalla to the west of Bara Matah was originally known as Sahebbari Mahalla.
Today, Dinajpur is a growing city. It has a university, several university colleges, a medical college and all the facilities of modern health services.
The history of Dinajpur, rich in literature and culture, is very old and rich. According to experts, the soil of Dinajpur is similar to the soil of millions of years old places like Chhota Nagpur, Vindhyaparvat etc. in India. Dinajpur, the heart-place of Neyabarendra land, was born long ago as the sister of the Himalayas.
An advanced civilization had developed from some unknown time on the banks of the Kartowandi, described by the accounts of Chinese and European travelers as a large and beautiful river. It can be termed as Kartoya civilization as it developed on the banks of Kartowa. Ghoraghat in Dinajpur is believed to have been the main civic center of this civilization during the medieval period of Mahasthan, Bangar and Mughal period. Panchanagari, famous for history, was located in Dinajpur.
Dinajpur during Pala and Sen period:
The various ruins of this city located in the Yamuna-Karatwa basin are known as the ruins of Charkai, Birampur, Chandipur, Garsinglai, Damodarpur etc. A remarkable Buddhist monastery was built on the banks of Karatowa river in the Nawabganj upazila of Dinajpur during the Matsyanya era. Considering the architectural style, it is the third local Buddhist monastery discovered in Bangladesh. After the first excavation in 1968 and the second excavation in 1973, many historical monuments including 41 chambers were discovered. Many antiquities are preserved in Dinajpur Museum. Many ruins of the mobile capital of the Huapal dynasty, dating back to the 8th century, are embedded in the soil of Dinajpur. During the Pala reign, Dinajpur is associated with the invasion of the hill Kompoz people and the Kaivarta rebellion. Numerous stone idols of gods and goddesses built during the Sena reign have been discovered at various places in Barendra region including Dinajpur.
Dinajpur during Afghan and Mughal period:
Bakhtiyar Khilji, the conqueror after driving out Lakshman Sen, conquered Barendra land in 1204 and established the Muslim capital at Devkot in Dinajpur. Devacourt was the capital of Bengal until it was shifted to Gauda in 1220.
Chehelghazis are an important part of the history of Dinajpur. During the reign of King Gopal, Chehelghazis appeared with the message of Islam. Mujahids were martyred in a terrible war with King Gopal's army for the sake of justice and gained the respect of great Ghazis in the hearts of the devotees. Ghazis are 40 in number and their 54 feet long tomb is located in the northern suburb of Jadinajpur town known as Chehelghazi's shrine. Besides, there are two shrines of 84 feet and 48 feet in length at Garhamallikpur in Dinajpur and Duhsuh village in Khansama which are known as Ganje Shaheed and Chehelgazi respectively.
The historic Ekdala Fort built by Ilyas Shah to protect independence against Delhi rule was also located within Dinajpur. Raja Ganesh, who ascended to the throne of Gaur by removing the Gaudiya Sultan Ghiyasuddin Azam Shah through the politics of assassination, was a resident of Dinajpur. Later Ganesha's son Jadu converted to Islam and assumed the name Jalaluddin ascended the throne of Gaur.
Under the command of Gaudiya Sultan Barbak Shah's commander Ismail Gazi, a fierce battle was fought with Kamtaraj at a place called Mahisantosh on the banks of Atrai river and later Kamtapurdurg (Ghoraghat of Dinajpur) was conquered. Ismail Gazi founded a Muslim city on the west bank of Karatoa river at Ghoraghat. Later it came to be known as the famous Ghoraghat Sarkar. Shrines of Ismail Gazi and many auliyas known as Jindapir exist in Ghoraghat.
1460 A.D. edited by Sultan Barbak Shah and found in Chehelgazi's shrine, it is known from a Persian inscription that Nasrat Ulukh Nasrat Khan, the ruler of the northern administrative region including Dinajpur city, built a mosque next to Chehelgazi's shrine, which is identified as the oldest mosque in Bangladesh. Various mosques and shrines of Islamic preachers of Hossain Shahi period are spread in different places including Ghoraghat, Devkot in Dinajpur. In addition, the mosques, roads and bridges of the Shershahi period in Dinajpur bear evidence of Shuran dynasty rights.
After the conquest of Bengal during the Mughal period, the whole of Bangladesh was divided into 24 governments. It includes 4 Sarkars namely Ghoraghat, Barkabad, Tajpur and Pinjara in Dinajpur. Ghoraghat was the best government of Bengal in all respects. The last Fajdar of Ghoraghat was Karam Ali Khan, the author of the historical book 'Mozaffarnama'. At that time, Ghoraghat of the Mughal period became a mosque and a Muslim city. Ghoraghat is blessed with the famous Sura Mosque and shrines of Auliyas.
Dinajpur royal family:
According to folklore, one Dinaj or Dinaraj is the founder of the Dinajpur royal family. Dinajpur district is named after him. During the rule of the Mughal Emperor Akbar, a monk named Kashi Thakur, known as a celibate and a Mohant, acquired vast territories in Dinajpur and Malda districts. He claimed to be a descendant of King Ganesha. It is known that he bequeathed all his property to his beloved Kayastha disciple Shrimant Datta Chowdhury. Later this property was inherited by Shrimant's son Sukhdev. The Sukhs got established zamindari in parts of Rangpur, Bogra and Malda. He expanded this zamindari to Nawabpur, Kshetlal, Shibganj, Panchbibi, Badalgachi and Adamdighi areas including Dinajpur and Thakurgaon.
Emperor Aurangzeb conferred the title of 'Raja' on him in 1677 A.D. considering his vast zamindari. His youngest son Prananath succeeded him in 1682 AD. He was the most popular and powerful person in the family. It was Prananath who started the construction of the magnificent Kantnagar Temple (Navaratna Mandir) in 1722 AD, rich in terracotta ornaments. However, he could not complete the construction of this temple during his lifetime. The construction of the temple took about thirty years and was completed by his worthy successor (foster son) Ramnath in 1752 AD. The terrible earthquake of 1897 AD caused extensive damage to the Kantji Navratna temple and the surrounding area and subsequently Maharaja Girijanath Rai Bahadur renovated the temple. During the reign of his foster son Jagadishnath, this zamindari was abolished under the East Bengal Estate Acquisition Act, 1950. Jagadishnath died in Kolkata in 1962.
Beginning of British rule in Dinajpur:
In 1765 AD, the English commander Mr. Cottrill defeated Karam Ali Khan, the last Muslim Fauzdar of Ghoraghat, and established English rule in the region. To facilitate administrative work in this region, the British formed a new district in 1786 and in 1793, the district office was established in Dinajpur. From 1833 to 1870, various parts of Dinajpur merged and diverged between Purnia, Rangpur and Rajshahi. Dinajpur Collectorate Mr. H. J. Hatcher (collector from 1786-1793) first own collectorate building was built in Dinajpur in the present Golkuthi Bari in Bahadur Bazar.